Terms and Conditions
- Entire Agreement:
- All major credit cards are accepted. Please complete the credit card authorization form. If credit card is used as the funding mechanism on your account, a 3% up charge will be invoiced to cover the credit card transaction fee.
ACH payment is also accepted. Information for ACH payment are provided in the invoice.
- Item f.o.b. our warehouse meaning you are responsible for any additional charges after the item is picked up. Examples include, but not limited to, storage fee from delay delivery appointment, redelivery charge, reconsignment fee (change of delivery address), return freight charge for cancel order or reject delivery. We reserve the right to increase shipping charges on extreme delivery situations as a result of the destination is hard to access and/or remote.
- Once the item arrived to delivery trucking terminal, your customer will be contacted by the phone number you provided for a delivery appointment (or pick up). Please advise your customer the following, end use customers need to open package carefully upon the arrival of your item and examine whether there is any damage to the item before signing for the freight bill. Once the freight bill is signed without noting the damage, he/she acknowledges receiving the item in good order and therefore release financial obligation from J & J International LLC.
- If damage is discovered after the freight bill is signed, the end use customer is responsible for filing claim with the trucking carrier. Damaged item need to be noted on the delivery receipt for rejection. We will not take a return on an item that is damaged after the freight bill is signed without noting damage as pre-existing condition.
- If end use customer has someone else accepting the item for him/her, they are accepting/rejecting the item the end use customer’s behalf so please make sure to advise anyone who might be accepting the item for end use customer. Please note damages can occur even there is no damage to the outside of the box so inspect the item or accept at your own risk.
- If driver refuse inspection (happens rarely), note on the freight bill “damage” and then sign for it to protect yourself for freight damage to your purchase. Inspect the item right after delivery and advise reseller if there is any damage.
- For non-structural or minor damages such as, but not limited to paint level imperfection on the cabinet or small corner chip on the marble, we reserve the rights to provide material, credit or service for onsite repair. Rejection of delivery/onsite repair on this level of minor damages will result in automatic cancellation of the order and default into the return policy.
- Back splash: For most models, back splash can be provided as a courtesy item. J & J does not warrant the back splash for lost, damage, breakage, matching, nor subjective veining characteristics. If for any reason that you want to purchase a replacement back splash, we will give you one additional back splash for free depending on its availability but you will need to pay for the shipping/packaging fee usually around $200.
- Insurance proceeding on damaged Item: Under rare situations that a damaged item is at end use customer’s premises and the insurance is being processed, they are obligated to comply with insurance investigation, allowing insurance inspection, and to keep the item for the duration of the insurance investigation. Upon the conclusion of the insurance, the item can be considered the property of the trucking company and they are allowed by law to take it away for salvage. If they don’t, J & J international LLC is not responsible for the removal of the item.
- We reserve the rights to change our pricing with prior notice. The pricing is current once posted.
- Thirty Party Contractor:
- Freight trucking carrier is an independent third party contractor facilitating the delivery therefore do not act nor represent J & J International LLC.
- We are not responsible for liability and property damages that are caused by delivery, installation and operation of the unit. We reserve the right not to serve. Make your purchase ahead of time to allow sufficient transit time which can normally be up to three weeks from the time you make the purchase. We are in no event be liable or responsible for any injury, loss, damage, liability, debt, cost, expense, charge or fee of whatever nature, incurred or suffered by purchaser/end use customer, or any successor or customer of purchaser, whether direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, or in any other manner, in connection with the purchase, use or any resale of the goods.
- Choice of Law, Forum Selection & Venue:
- The transaction set forth between the Seller and Purchaser has been entered into in the State of Illinois. The laws of the State of Illinois shall govern all matters as to the interpretation, performance, and enforcement. In the event of any litigation between purchaser and seller in connection with transaction, jurisdiction shall be exclusively in the courts of the State of Illinois, State and Federal, and Venue shall be exclusively in the Circuit Court of McHenry County, Illinois or in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division at Chicago, Illinois.
- Please note the surface characteristics of natural marbles are as subjective as it gets. Natural veining, crystal line, local crystallization sometimes can be interpreted as defects per the individual taste. J & J have spent countless efforts to make sure each piece is at least at the industrial average and all our product went through 100% inspection at the factory and distribution center before freight. Due to the nature of internet commerce, there is no opportunity to tailor to each individual’s taste in natural stone characteristics.
- Please note all our furniture is handmade and there might be characters to each item that can be interpreted as imperfection. We do not consider these characters as reasons for delivery refusal. The refuse of delivery is for freight damaged/wrong item. If you refuse the item when there is no freight damage or decide to return the product for any other reasons after/at the item arrival, the return policy is then in effect.
- Returns must be authorized by contacting our customer service 847-829-0336 within 5 days of item arrival. We do not accept return on damaged item.
- Returns must be in its original packaging, well packed for freight. Photos are required to show the item is in its original condition and freight ready before we release a RMA number.
- Buyer is responsible for arranging and pay for the return freight to our warehouse. We do not accept COD shipment.
- Once we receive the item, the total payment less 15% restocking fee will be refunded within 5 days.
All distribution partners and J & J International LLC enter the terms and conditions stated in this policy which supersedes all prior and contemporaneous communications, negotiations, representations, and agreements of purchaser and seller whether oral or written, with respect to the goods as well as the terms and conditions hereof.
Unless otherwise stated, J & J provides a limited 12-month warranty on all products purchased from seller. Please note that replaced or repaired goods continue warranty on the remaining warranty period. The warranty does not extend beyond the original buyer of products from seller. J & J’s only warranty obligation is to, at its sole discretion, repair, or replace, or issue a refund, in whole or in part, for any goods deemed defective by the seller during the applicable warranty period. J & J makes no warranty of merchantability of the goods or of the fitness of the goods for any particular purpose. Purchaser assumes all risk, liability, damage and loss in connection with the use of all goods and resale thereof, if any.
Items, when in stock, are ready to ship from the warehouse every Tuesday and Thursday. Item available for curbside delivery only (item will only be unload to ground level at the address). Tracking information will be provided base on its availability. Up to two weeks of delivery time is to be expected after item is picked up from our warehouse.